Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

It is worth it

Hey all been away awhile and I am hoping things settle down enough to get myself organized and begin a regular schedule. A few things of note I will beginning a second blog soon it will not be so combative and more based on wisdom passed down by many Church leaders. I forsee a couple more times that the blog will be down (please pray for no blizzards in the Texas panhandle), I will be away from Jan 2 2012 to Jan 7 2012 Have to go to a Doc to get a disability rating. so heading to the Ellis Clinic. Also forgive any words not spelled correctly As I have gone to a laptop computer and began using dragon software. Great software if you do alot of letter writing or blogging. It costs in the area of 40.00 dollars but is well wotth it. Just a hint don't buy it off TV they charge too much Wally World has it at lowest cost. The last item is that we will be going over The Catholic Voters Guide, it discusses voting our faith. I will close for now and will maintain the folloqing blogging schedule. Monday thru Saturday I need to rest on Sunday as did the lord, and I feel that blogging on Sunday is not in accordance with God's desire for a day of rest. God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet