Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A tickle received from a twitter user named I follow hate.

In the days of my youththere were no computers, but as the computer continued to advance on our society. I became aware of certain terms hate sites as they're called. I always thought where like the KKK or far right wing hate groups or possibly even Louis Farrakhan However, I found by some study that there is a twitter account called. I follow hate. I really sort of was intrigued by this, so I went to his site and tried to figure out what he considered hate was. Blessed found out that the reason she had me on his list for I follow hate was because I was following two twitter accounts. One on Catholic saints and the other on general news of the Catholic faith. I would have to challenge anybody who has read this site to show me anywhere. I invoke hate upon another human being. However, my message to I follow hate is very simple. Number one I live to follow your site because I literally think it's funny. Number two, who is to decide what is hate and what is not? Number three why are you fit to judge what is hate and what is not. That is something only God can do. And the fourth reason is putting a label on people just because they follow certain sites or they are of a certain faith is called bigotry. So I have a suggestion for our friend for life. Follow hate. Change the name, your site just put down. I am a bigot. This would be a far more true description of your site rather than what you try to pass it on to be.



 with this matter out of the way NowNow we will continue on to today's message. If you have not already noticed that these season of Advent is upon us. This is a joyous sky, the year. While we wait to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. However, there are a lot of great examples that are locked in to these four weeks. The first is much feed the Angel Gabriel approaching Mary Ann telling her that she would see a child he shall be named Jesus. But the demonstration of an unquestionable faith is what impresses the most. Mary have been told that she was going to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit as you would have a child in Jesus. She quickly replied but the issue is said for I am the handmaid of the Lord. That simple statement of faith. You have to wonder. Would you hear it. If an angel came to earth now and begin talking to someone about a project he would probably ask them. Am I on candid camera? Such a sign of faith commitment and courage is an example to all of us. What we are. Keep love also. I'd be that in the text of if you hear a saint asking you to do something or if Christ speaks to you in college your name, you say here I am, rather than set a new record for the new yard dash out of the room. I think most of us could agree that we would either be too busy to hear or be scared out of our senses. If something happened to us on this scale it happened Mary. On the night of the birth of our Lord the Angels would force to exclaim the good news could not go to scenes they did not go to the wealthy. They did not go to a king . They did not go to the police. Instead, they went to the poorest of the poor shepherds in the fields from his tie in the womb of Mary. He was already showing that he was not coming down to earth as destroyer or come down to force himself upon us. He showed us that he was not the rescuer of people with a lot of money in their pockets, but instead he came to show that the poor, the sick had new hope. So as each week of Advent passes, think of what was going on at that at the town of Bethlehem picture it in your mind. It will give you a feeling of joy in his coming. Share them with your children. They are great story for a cold winters night. They got keep the bless you through his eternal graces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet