Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

The story of NBC and the lousy apology

Before jumping on to this discussion I had to really take a bit to calm down. My dilemma was two fold as I was offended at two different levels. The first was at the basic level of my Catholic faith. I mean to remove the term under God from our Pledge of Allegiance. The second level was my military level having served many years in the Army I do not like to see people change what to me is a part of  our nation. Now as part of the Apology NBC went on to say "That under God was no part of the pledge until the late 1950's. While I grant that this was true we must keep in mind that this nation (weather those of the atheist beliefs want to destroy the beliefs of our nation or not).
      This post will be a rare one for me as it will be a short one. Our fore fathers founded this nation on the principles of freedom of religion as well as the precept of rights that were God given and sent upon our nation as well as the blessing bestowed upon this great nation.
     So I ask all of you who believe that God has a place in this nation as well as a role to play in this world I ask you to boycott NBC until such time as a real and heartfelt apology is made and also to boycott those companies that advertise with them. If this nation turns it's back upon God again as it has many times before. I can only pray that God never shall turn his back on us.
Thank You God Bless
     .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet