Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

The hoof and mouth sickness goes everywhere from Washington to everywhere.

Well hello folks just a few stories to brighten you day and remind you (in one case) I am exempt from the law and you are not. Oh and five major banks said they are going to fix the improper foreclosure of some houses. However if you lost you home no help here and if you are under a mortgage from banks such as HSBC no mercy here. However the real site of the day as Gingrich set forth his abortion policy. No not flowery speech but instead a honest speech about the steps he would take. So when abortions disappear It will take time but to line it out how he is going to deal with it is a breath of fresh air.
     On the "I am better than you side of the news. Sen Rand Paul (I am still the only elected tea party member and I have no one to have tea with). He tries to hop a flight out of Tennessee and is selected for a pat down. He refused to be touched last word is he is still in Tennessee until he can whistle the state song or play Carry me back to ole Kentucky on a kazoo.  The big winner is President OBAMA who assured us today that "Abortion allows our daughters to fulfill their dreams".
     Now what in the world kind of sense does that make? So for Obama to say that you get the feeling of his abortion policy  is I was here first so I have the right to take your life so I get my dreams who cares if you get yours. It is sad what America has become. Barack Obama said we need change so he cheapens human life to a lifeless husk. The next time a still moving fetus is dumped I wish he was there as the child is dying to explain how that aborted child who is dying made it possible for his/her mother to get her dreams. If you fail to vote your Catholic faith in 2012 then accept the sin of watching murders and doing nothing to save the life of the unborn.
     So what a nation we have become people who are American attempting to kill other Americans through terrorism. We care nothing for the unborn. point at each other and scream we need change and in the process the worst President ever (not my determination ) as he sings we need change and what do we get one of the worst economies in history. I know Obama likes to say it is all Bush's fault but in 2008 they had control of the Senate,House and the Executive level. Whatever he wanted he got thanks to a house and Senate that passed bills without even reading them. They marched the Senate Nancy ( I am a ardent Catholic ) Pelosi (and I am the Easter Bunny) marched on to the Senate with a bill hey never read! Of course the Senate passed it. They even went as far to say a Republican mad a racial slur. Proven to be false. My one prayer is We get leadership not more of the same. Who am I backing not saying yet but I will say Mitt ain't it.

God Bless you all
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet