Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A time of weeping for those who were murdered.

As many of you know it is the anniversary of Roe vs Wade. I will not post tomorrow in recognition of the over 4000 who are murdered each year before they are allowed to live. I must wonder out loud what one of these children denied the chance to develop into what they are to become. Perhaps another Martin Luther King. who brings understanding to all races and brings equal treatment to all mankind and the poor can finally stand up and make a living without fear of starvation and sickness. He may actually that comes up with cures for the cure to cancer and AIDS.  We may be losing a President who finally brings Republican and Democrat visions together as one.
     We may be killing the savior of mankind all because a child may be inconvenient or  unexpected. Every human has both a destiny as well as a mission in life. God supplies this. As it is stated in the Bible "I knew you before time began and I know the very number of hairs on your head" For our selfish desires this nation murders on average 4,000 children a day. So it is like  9/11 every day. Please do not even try to come back with the old line " Well it is due to rape."  Sadly some are. But to those that have the strength and can be a hero. Carry the child to birth even if it is through rape. There are people in this world who cry and pray every minute of the day for a child in their life they cannot have. You very well mend a broken heart or save a marriage God sees this as a wonderful sacrifice,
     TO those I have offended I apologize to. However truth is truth and I cannot candy coat it. I ask God's Blessings on you all my next post will be Monday as tomorrow is a day or mourning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet